A web-based application is an application that could just as well be a normal application. It now just runs in a web browser. Web-based applications are based on Views for showing the objects and Form for changing them. The view provides a "safe" place where the users always return to after doing something using a Form or Wizard. The views are usually lists or tables that allow the display of information to be controlled. For example, using a Table Sorter or Table Filter. When tables are being used, consider Alternating Row Colors for making them better scannable. In applications such as a Content Management System, Tree controls are also widely used.
Our web based application products are developed with years of experiences resulting sophisticated and easy to use products that will bring maximum benefits for your company.
• Mikro Human Recources System ( MHRS )
• Mikro Finance System ( MFS )
• Mikro Medical Clinic System ( MMCS )
• Mikro Purchasing System ( MPS )
• Mikro Asset Management System (MAMS)
• Mikro Document Managemen System (MDMS )
• Mikro E- Procurement System ( MEPS )
• Mikro Sales Distribution System ( MSDS )
• Mikro Ware House System ( MWHS )